To support our ongoing mission to deliver best-in-class security for the merchants and customers who trust The Ordering.app to process their credit-card payments, we are upgrading our password strength requirements. We understand that managing passwords is work, and that when we change the way that important aspects of our login flow work, this can cause you inconvenience and outright pain. The upgrades that we’re making to our password requirements are in line with best practices across the payments industry, and our support staff and knowledge base will make this as painless as possible.
Passwords used for TOA accounts must satisfy the following criteria:
- Not be a password previously used on TOA
- Must include at least 1 special character
- Must not be similar to your username, email, first name or last name
- Must be at least 9 characters
- Must not be a common password
- Must not be entirely numeric
To ensure the ongoing security of your account and the Ordering.app platform, we require you to change your password every ninety days.